Chocolate Orange Truffles
- 1 glass bowl
- 1 pan or large bowl of hot water
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 90 ml boiling water
- 200 g cream cheese full fat
- 4 tsp marmalade good quality
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 clementine zest
- Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of water and then stir in the boiling water until you have a thick glossy mixture.250 g dark chocolate, 90 ml boiling water
- Add in the cream cheese, marmalade, ground cloves and the zest of the clementine.200 g cream cheese, 4 tsp marmalade, 1/2 tsp ground cloves, 1 clementine
- Combine all the ingredients together, making sure that the cream cheese is fully folded in.
- Cover and pop into the fridge for a few hours.
- Using a spoon, scoop out small amounts of the mixture and roll in your hands to make truffle sized balls.
- Finish by rolling the balls in cocoa powder and leave to set in the fridge over night.
- Place them in a cellophane bag or gift box and tie them up with a big sparkly bow.